Small business funding for Cumbria
Are you wanting a new website?
Ready to fresh your current one?
Your website forms the hub of your online marketing and should be working for you. It should be easy to edit and update, showcase your finest work and act as the backbone for all your digital marketing. If it isn’t, maybe it’s time to review it and give it a makerover.
With a general tightening of budgets, Cumbria Business Growth Hub is offering small business funding in Cumbria for 40% of the total cost towards support including:
- Website development/review/refresh including photography and video
- SEO support to ensure your website gets the hits it should
- Marketing (just not printed collateral)
- Succession planning/business continuity and future proofing
- Green/low carbon including carbon audits, help to find more competitive energy tariffs, renewables
The above are only a few of the ways you can use a consultant to help develop and grow your business.
We’ve worked with a number of small to medium sized businesses, helping them kickstart their marketing through a website redesign on a fund or grant basis. We can provide project information and feedback to Cumbria Growth Hub as needed so that they are informed of the work actioned.
Funds are available for businesses in the first three years of trading:
- 40% up to £2,000 and funds for more established businesses
- 40% up to £4,000
- Only available until the end of June 2023 or sooner if all allocated
Three supplier quotes and you choose who you work with!
- Minimum spend of £2,500 for Cumbria Growth Hub to pay £1,000
If you’re interested in finding out more about the funding or submitting an application please email [email protected] – eligibility criteria do apply but don’t let that put you off enquiring, if they can help they will. If you have any questions, get in touch with the Cumbria Growth Hub team.
Note: If you have already received financial support since Jan 2019, you will not be able to make another application.